06S13, NJC Class of 2007
ohsixsthirteen@gmail.com
YunShuen Chi Hua Adeline YiChiew Wei Ting Yeong Chyn Queenie ManZhi Melissa Xin Ying
YiFeng Debbie Hwee Shan Shulin Vanessa Yueh Hsin Chen Liang
Kangyu
Rui Chao Chee Kian Gabriel Yan Zhi Jason Wilson
Picasa,
S13 on facebook
Tuesday, April 04, 2006
Random post
Hey... since the blog so dead, i try to spam more uninteresting stuff. 1st must thank the 1st intakers for the warm welcome...I guess.
Anyway, s13 has changed my perspective of NJC for the better. I realized that when i was asking myself whether the class was THAT bad... Compared to my 1st week here, ponning the orientations and staring endless ly across the road, i find myself conc more on being in njc rather than thinking about other irrlevant things now. So.. thanks to you guys for being my class.
I wanna sae that yueh hsin was rite abt the council interview. I think council.. aiyah 4get it. i cant cheer njc cheer and sing sch song. still can do wad... I pon cheers session. even that finger-in-the-air cheer i oso dunno. gone case. sia... damn gek now... heart pain. Dammit.
I really hope we all gel together more. And i'd like to state that.. I HAVEN"T DONE MY CHEM tutorial... lolx. I'm so dead sia...
Aniway...Eh.. our blog like got no pic. Eh find one dae veri free de.. then we take a big fat picture and stick it sumwhere on the blog. k?
Gabu :)