06S13, NJC Class of 2007
ohsixsthirteen@gmail.com
YunShuen Chi Hua Adeline YiChiew Wei Ting Yeong Chyn Queenie ManZhi Melissa Xin Ying
YiFeng Debbie Hwee Shan Shulin Vanessa Yueh Hsin Chen Liang
Kangyu
Rui Chao Chee Kian Gabriel Yan Zhi Jason Wilson
Picasa,
S13 on facebook
Tuesday, May 30, 2006
yuehhsin(:
Hmm. i thought it would be bad of me if I didn't contribute any photos :P haha. ANYWAYS. HAVE you noticed something wrong..?



WHY do all our classmate look the SAME. all 'black face' one. hahahaha. OH YAR. Chihua can go for shampoo ad liao...
UHHH x( I HAVENT STARTED STUDYING. crap lah. sure cmi.. ouch. that's damn sad can. how but i dunno how to doo.. and hahaha good mah pink!! NOT I DO ONE HOR. but still quite nice. hahaha. a bit OVER pink though. haahahah. i was having my council committee meeting then they want a pink shirt and first time in history i violently objected to pink!! hhahaha quoted from jason, "too many pink shirts at home already lah!" hahahahahahahaha. yar lah. seeee. even yuehhsin scared of pink le.. ahahaha.
I GOT NO HOLIDAYS.))))): so many lectures. and i've to go back school everyday!! and there's the torturous YLTC camp coming!! OH NO!! 2 days 1 night cannoeing can???
AHHHHHHHHHH..............