06S13, NJC Class of 2007
ohsixsthirteen@gmail.com

YunShuen Chi Hua Adeline YiChiew Wei Ting Yeong Chyn Queenie ManZhi Melissa Xin Ying YiFeng Debbie Hwee Shan Shulin Vanessa Yueh Hsin Chen Liang Kangyu
Rui Chao Chee Kian Gabriel Yan Zhi Jason Wilson
Picasa, S13 on facebook
Saturday, October 07, 2006


Day2: The new 5sisters!
Day2: Chenliang and Jason(in the blue blanket) who refuse to wake up.
Day1: Cheekian and Ruichao in their pillow cum blanket fight.
Day1: The supply of food!

Upon high demand, I’m here to blog. Okay, I’ve to realized that the demand is for the pictures not for me. Haha. I know you guys will be excited when you see the pictures we took as the chalet was a great success. Yayy! Good job to the class reps….what a great bonding session. It was fun, fun and more FUN! We’re nuts especially the guys. We’ll never find out what they were doing amongst themselves lah. This is more for the first night la. WE LOVE S13, DON”T WE? The pity is that I lost my voice on the first night and was trying to save my voice all the time. Haha if not everyone will bash me up with my lameness. (tian.shulin and me blog at the same time and i just notice her post.)
#too many pics le.this entry shall be continued.

__weiting*