06S13, NJC Class of 2007
ohsixsthirteen@gmail.com

YunShuen Chi Hua Adeline YiChiew Wei Ting Yeong Chyn Queenie ManZhi Melissa Xin Ying YiFeng Debbie Hwee Shan Shulin Vanessa Yueh Hsin Chen Liang Kangyu
Rui Chao Chee Kian Gabriel Yan Zhi Jason Wilson
Picasa, S13 on facebook
Friday, January 12, 2007

CIP REPLIES

HELLO! I'm the first to break the code of no new post for months! Yay! I rockZ sia! Okay, before you start bashing me up, just wanna tell you that it is FRIDAY and your cip reps forgot to ask you for replies on the CIP thingy that we proposed on wed. Haha. Slackers. Okay, to refresh your memory, it is about visiting orphange forthnightly, each session about 3hrs. We teach them a skill each session and each time, someone LEAD AND ORGANISE that session. It will be substained for months. See, I emphasis the words people are looking out at your testimonials, what a realistic society we live in. Gosh, it is so fake man. Anyway, it's something like that, so please give me a reply through sms/email or what so ever by hmm...this weekend? So I know how it's like and me and debbie can start the ball rolling. Right debbie? Also, write the days that you prefer to volunteer. Thank you for your support. Opps. I'm bored man, hope I did somewhat liven up the class blog by crapping. Hehe. I tried my best jason :) Have a good weekend everyone! Cya on MONDAY.
*weiting__